Tsar Enterprises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsar Enterprises

Tsar Enterprises is a little tropical island off the coast of Japan. It is currently inhabited by fourteen people. There is no way to get off of the island. We are stranded. ... But you know, I don't really think we're stranded anymore...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchGalleryMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsLog inRegister
Menu
Fridge Leftovers
Breakfast
¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Lunch
¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Dinner
¬
¬
¬
¬
¬

Desert
¬
¬
¬
¬ Leftover Pie
(Sweet Potato)
What’s Playing?
Discord
Enterprisian Revitalization Project 1Jh7Pyt
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» NaLaLeMo
Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty5/6/2020, 3:48 pm by Tsar

» Enterprisian Revitalization Project
Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty15/11/2019, 10:32 am by Vinder

» Merry Christmas!
Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty1/1/2018, 6:29 am by Aliria

» Christmas Banner Contest
Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty1/12/2017, 10:44 am by Vinder

» TE Anime Club
Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty19/11/2017, 6:50 am by Immortalkitten

» The Great Restaurant Game
Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty10/11/2017, 7:25 am by Tsar

» Movie Night Preparations
Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty11/10/2017, 9:20 am by Tsar

» The Tale of Trash
Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty1/10/2017, 5:16 am by Tsar

Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty31/8/2017, 4:56 am by Tsar

» The History of TE
Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty24/7/2017, 9:03 am by Vinder

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Enterprisian Revitalization Project

Go down 
+2
Vinder
Tsar
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aliria
Gardener
Aliria

Дата регистрации : 2016-08-16

Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty
PostSubject: Enterprisian Revitalization Project   Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty1/4/2018, 2:40 am

So it's pretty clear that none of us are happy with the state of disrepair our island is in. We need to fix it up.

First off, some events coming up:
  • My birthday. It's kind of last minute to get everyone here, but that's still a thing that's happening
  • Camp Nano. It starts tomorrow. I wasn't really planning to do it, but I'd be happy to join a cabin if we make one
  • NaLaLeMo. I think we should do it in May, despite that getting no votes on the poll at all. March is over, and April is Camp Nano month.

Other stuff that might help:
  • Shared interests. We've kinda been drifting apart on that front for a long time. Personally, I'm still over in pet site land. If you're interested in joining Dappervolk (which you should be), the next registration window is today at 9:00 pm to 12:00 pm EST. If you miss that, the others are here. As for anime, I recently watched Charlotte, which is pretty good and short enough that you can probably finish it in a day or two.
  • Some reassurance that we actually like talking to each other. I know I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety around the idea of my friends not actually caring about me, which is obviously false and stupid but hey anxiety is like that. I don't think I'm the only one who's been feeling that way. I love you guys. And I miss you. Even if we aren't having a conversation, I love just being on the chatbox with somebody. I love Sidhe and Empty Chatbox-san. I miss the silly fights between Tsar and Dakota. I miss coming up with ridiculous ideas for stories. I miss sharing music, despite our rather different tastes. I miss having a place to ramble endlessly about my emotions. Heck, at this point I'm even starting to miss those stupid monthly arguments between Tsar and me over basically nothing.
  • Maybe we should try again at a Discord server? Notifications are pretty useful.

Well, that's enough long emotional rambling. Anyone else have thoughts? Because I don't want this site to die and I don't think I'm the only one.
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Boss
Tsar

Дата регистрации : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Enterprisian Revitalization Project   Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty1/4/2018, 12:01 pm

Just last night I was reading old threads on here and Cerc, reminiscing about old times. Needless to say, I really miss our rambling and fangirling and goofing around. The only thing I've had to motivate me lately is the vision that someday, we'll all reunite and have a good time together like we used to, even if only for a day. And admittedly, I myself went through a phase when I wondered whether you guys genuinely liked talking to me or you thought I was lame and only appreciated that I introduced you to other people who were actually cool. I know now it was stupid of me to wonder that and I can assure you all that I do enjoy your company. Anyway, I don't expect things to be the exact same as they were back then. I know that people change and find new interests and gain more responsibilities, but I don't think it's reason enough to end our friendships.

As for Camp NaNo, if the rest of you wanna give it a shot this April, then I'm in. And I have no objections to doing NaLaLeMo in May. I still think we should try to find a time when everyone is free so we can have another movie night because the last time we did that it was really fun. Also, to help revive the forums I should make a post on the anime club here 'cause I've seen a ton of anime lately and I want to chat about them.
Back to top Go down
http://cerclorium.forumotion.com
Vinder
Cook
Vinder

Дата регистрации : 2016-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Enterprisian Revitalization Project   Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty2/4/2018, 11:35 am

Oh dear. I feel like I'm way to old to be sitting here sipping tea, reminiscing about the good old days.
I never seem to be on at the same time as you people, and my hours are kind of strict and erratic either way you like at it.
(If somebody's made a cabin, invite me please...)
(movie night!!!!!!!! cat)
(and by the way, the friendships we've made here exceed the limits of space and time so.. . . it's just our communication that need a little work ^-^)
Back to top Go down
http://xzrhvhicajlr.forumotion.org
Aliria
Gardener
Aliria

PostSubject: Re: Enterprisian Revitalization Project   Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty3/4/2018, 8:47 am

I made a camp nano cabin! What are y'alls usernames again?

And why am I saying "y'all?"
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Boss
Tsar

PostSubject: Re: Enterprisian Revitalization Project   Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty3/4/2018, 9:15 am

STF4L and katomorakwarrior

I almost used "y'all" in my last post but decided to suppress my obnoxious country accent
Back to top Go down
Aliria
Gardener
Aliria

PostSubject: Re: Enterprisian Revitalization Project   Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty3/4/2018, 9:37 am

Tsar, you're invited! Vinder, you need to make a project before you can be invited.
Back to top Go down
kano.
Freeloader
kano.

Дата регистрации : 2017-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Enterprisian Revitalization Project   Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty3/4/2018, 4:09 pm

Could you invite me too please, Aliria? (user: Kano;) I probably won't write at all, but ehh... It's nice to pretend~ plus gag fiction is fun to write~

And yeah... sorry about my diminished presence here. My schedule is weird and doesn't allow me to spend much dedicated time on the internet. I am always down to talk on discord though. It is fairly easy to reach me there and I will respond almost instantly, usually.

And yes~ to the movie. Set a time... I will try my best to work around it!

Y'all are cool people and I've enjoyed the time I spent getting to know you all. Communication is a pain sometimes, but I believe we can find ways to maximize the amount and quality of it.

Uses y'all because it is part of my standard English now and is gender neutral
Back to top Go down
Vinder
Cook
Vinder

Дата регистрации : 2016-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Enterprisian Revitalization Project   Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty4/4/2018, 3:57 am

Oh, yes... completely forgot that I had to pretend to have inspiration already -_-

Y'all is reminiscent of scary relatives...hehe
Back to top Go down
http://xzrhvhicajlr.forumotion.org
Aliria
Gardener
Aliria

PostSubject: Re: Enterprisian Revitalization Project   Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty4/4/2018, 7:00 am

Kano is invited. Vinder, it now says you've turned off cabin invitations.
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Boss
Tsar

PostSubject: Re: Enterprisian Revitalization Project   Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty4/4/2018, 11:40 am

So I made a discord server, and I put the link in a widget on the left side of the page ^.^ (does it work?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enterprisian Revitalization Project   Enterprisian Revitalization Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Enterprisian Revitalization Project
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tsar Enterprises :: Random Forum Here-
Jump to: