Tsar Enterprises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsar Enterprises

Tsar Enterprises is a little tropical island off the coast of Japan. It is currently inhabited by fourteen people. There is no way to get off of the island. We are stranded. ... But you know, I don't really think we're stranded anymore...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchGalleryMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsLog inRegister
Menu
Fridge Leftovers
Breakfast
¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Lunch
¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Dinner
¬
¬
¬
¬
¬

Desert
¬
¬
¬
¬ Leftover Pie
(Sweet Potato)
What’s Playing?
Discord
Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. 1Jh7Pyt
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» NaLaLeMo
Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty5/6/2020, 3:48 pm by Tsar

» Enterprisian Revitalization Project
Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty15/11/2019, 10:32 am by Vinder

» Merry Christmas!
Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty1/1/2018, 6:29 am by Aliria

» Christmas Banner Contest
Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty1/12/2017, 10:44 am by Vinder

» TE Anime Club
Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty19/11/2017, 6:50 am by Immortalkitten

» The Great Restaurant Game
Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty10/11/2017, 7:25 am by Tsar

» Movie Night Preparations
Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty11/10/2017, 9:20 am by Tsar

» The Tale of Trash
Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty1/10/2017, 5:16 am by Tsar

Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty31/8/2017, 4:56 am by Tsar

» The History of TE
Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty24/7/2017, 9:03 am by Vinder

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser
News & Weather Reporter
Kaiser

Дата регистрации : 2016-07-20

Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty
PostSubject: Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis.   Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty10/2/2017, 8:43 am

Ever vonder vhat 14-year old Vinder vas like?

I have. Eventually, I decided to do a little searchink of my own to see for myself. Vhat I found vas.. . . qvite interestink.

Quote :
I am not sure. 15-18????????
Quote :
JOINING PLEASE.
USERNAME: SYSSHYRIA
FAVORITE BOOKS:
1) LET'S SEE MAYBE, BRAN HAMBRIC AND THE FARFIELD CURSE
2)INKHEART
3)INKSPELL
4)INKDEATH
5)THE WITCH OF BLACKBIRD POND
6)THE THIEF LORD
7)BOOKS BY TAMORA PIERCE
8)VICKI BARR BOOKS
9)BEVERLY GRAY BOOKS
10) CAPTAIN MIDNIGHT BOOKS
TIME SPENT READING:
AT LEAST FIVE HOURS A WEEK READING
WHAT WAS THE LAST ONE AGAIN?
OH, YEAH. NOW I REMEMBER.
SYMPTOMS:
ALL OF THEM EXCEPT THE FIRST.
COME TO THINK OF IT, I DO IT BUT NOT VERY OFTEN.
Quote :
TEMPTING . . .
BUUUUUUT . . .
I THINK I'LL PASS ON THE LATTE.
THANKS FOR THE OFFER.
Quote :
You are really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really EPICAL. In other words . . .
I totally agree with brambletalon.
Quote :
You liked that book?!?!  Surprised
Okay, it was a good book . . .
That is . . .
Until the killed off the girl.  Crying or Very sad
Before they killed her off, I loved the series.
Quote :
YOU HAVE NOT READ THE WAR OF THE WORLDS OR DR. JEKYLL AND MR. HYDE.
THEY ARE CLASSICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLASSSSICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote :
:/  :/  :/ :what: :what:  :what:
Okaaaaaay. Great entry but, um. . . . . . .
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jenette's back?!?! Are you crazy!?!? My life is semi-ruined. Sorta. And now Amy has become partially Jenettified!?! What has the world come to!?!?
Quote :
I DO!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT A VIRTUAL COOKIE!!!!!!!

After zhat, Vinder's posts appears to be pretty chill. Every vonce in a vhile, zhough, a post like zhis occurs.

And zhat concludes today's temporary substitute for news.
Back to top Go down
Vinder
Cook
Vinder

Дата регистрации : 2016-07-21

Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis.   Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty10/2/2017, 12:51 pm

. . .
Embarassed
. . .
Laughing
you know what's funny?
I've never read War of the Worlds or Dr Jekyll and mr Hyde...
The latter was part of my Bible class but I never got around to it...
Back to top Go down
http://xzrhvhicajlr.forumotion.org
Tsar
Boss
Tsar

Дата регистрации : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis.   Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty11/2/2017, 5:55 am

oh dear... Laughing

don't worry, Vinder...the posts you made as a youth can't be nearly as embarassing and cringey as some of the posts I made a few years ago silent (and you should definitely read Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde if you haven't. it was creepy...scared me to death when I read it a while back...but it was so intriguing.)
Back to top Go down
http://cerclorium.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis.   Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kai-sama is too lazy to update zhe news so you'll have to settle for zhis.
Page 1 of 1